Sunday, March 29, 2015

words of courage


i have been going to every blog and going straight down to the bottom to find your name
i'm sure your words are beautiful
but i just want to connect your words to the meaning of which you tell them
i want to know your heart breaks then your words of courage
so here is my back story 

i like to run then walk the same trail because i don't want to miss anything 
eating is a passion 
i have watched every episode of I love Lucy twice 
I like my Friday naps
and my family is the loudest of them all
Alta June can make me cry 
i was the shy girl with pig tails
i am in love with Sherlock 
i rather sleep in the morning than at night
my hair is curly and i love it
my face can tell you all my darkest secrets
i laugh too loudly but i believe everyone deserves to feel funny 
football games and fries will always be a good combo
i like easily and love slowly
i read one of my blog posts in class and no one noticed
i believe that everyone should drive up the canyon by themselves at least once
i will share my opinion only if i feel it's logical 
i tried to be hipster for one year and it's too hard
long showers are why i'm always late
movie nights on the coach is what i learned from my dad
how to say i'm sorry is what i learned from my mother
i believe every man should own a black tie 
and every women should own a pair of nude heels 
Nelson has taught me to be honest with myself 

I am Heather Peterson 

6 comments:

  1. I noticed that you read one of your posts in class. and I almost cried. it was so good. *insert a million heart emojis*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo good holy crap heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather!!! I love you so much. I love this and all of your posts (and although I don't always comment, I always see them) you write some very beautiful things and I can't believe you said what you did about me in this post. Thank you so much. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree more with your last line! Nelson is the best and your post was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog has my heart, seriously so many beautiful words. keep it up, and stay you.

    ReplyDelete