Sunday, March 22, 2015

love will....

love will own a pair of oxfords 
love will talk to people with a grace that has never be seen before
love will give his mother a kiss on the cheek before he leaves
love will always love god
love will hold me for a little longer just because he wants to
love will give me a reason to talk a little faster
love will spin me around the dance floor
love will give me a reason to change 
love will give kisses on the forehead
love will laugh harder than is needed
love will speak kindness
love will talk to my Dad about politics
love will eat as much as i do
love will hold my hand in public
love will tell the world that he loves me
love will own a skinny tie
love will now how to wear a suit 
love will be good
love will let me be right 
love will let me be wrong
love will never yell at children 
love will dress to the nines
love will remind me of my brother 
love will give me a chance to be better than what i see 

1 comment:

  1. this list is prime time. like i wish i had thought of this list. perfect spouse post.

    ReplyDelete